Documents for Loan
- Driving License (Applicant only)
- Latest 3 months Salary Slips /vouchers ( Just working, 1 months Salary Slip and Letter Offered)
- Latest EA or EPF Statement or Employment Confirmation or 3 months Bank / Passbook Statement or ASB/ASN.
- Gerantor if needed. Spouse details (NRIC and latest 3 months' proof of income if to support household income.
- Passport and employment / Contract Letter for foreigner
- Local guarantor is compulsory for foreigner and guarantor need to submit documents as per item 1, 4 and 5.
- Loan 70% ( No gerantor needed)
Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Self Employed
- Driving License (applicant only)
- SSM, Certificate of Business Registration (Form A or Form B plus Form D)
- Relevant document as proof of income of business
- Trading and Profit Account and Balance Sheet of the firm (except for self employed)
- Latest 6 months Bank Statement (Sole Proprietor & Self Employed)
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (Partnership)
Private Limited Company
- Form 9,13, 24 & 49
- Latest Company's Directors and Management profile
- Latest 3 months' Bank Statement
- Guarantor(s) NRIC (if applicable)
Public Listed Company
- Latest Form 49
- Latest Audited Annual Financial Statement (except for Direct Hire Purchase facilities)